Today is all about Polls!
Polls are one of the *easiest* ways for your followers to interact with your Instagram Stories.
Here are some simple do’s and don’ts when it comes to posting polls:
- Keep the question clear and easy-to-answer.
- Make sure the choices are something that can be easily decided within seconds.
- Keep the poll within the center of your story to avoid accidental votes.
- Make the question too long or too difficult to answer.
- Don’t make the choices too hard to choose between.
- Place a poll close too close to the edges (or else risk accidental votes).
Tips & Hints
- If you don’t want people to vote on a negative option, place two positive options “yes” and “absolutely”
- Share the final poll results with your final thoughts – were you surprised? Was the vote split? Was it a landslide?
Today’s challenge is to add a simple poll to your Story. But make sure you are following the do’s and don’ts listed above.